Παρασκευή 13 Απριλίου 2012

Honey bee, Madrugada

Honey bee
Come buzzing me
I ain't seen you for so long
I need to feel you
I mean to reel you
Like the one described to me in song
Out in the woods
Tall pine tree woods
She gave sweet loving to me
Her woodland grace
Her soft embrace
My face in shadow
Honey bee
Won't you come see me in the morning?
Won't you come see me late at night?
For it ain't right, no it just ain't right
You're meant to turn away from the light
Night, all my lights are on
I need a little one on one
This useless, helpless feeling
A young man should be blessed with love
There's just flesh and fire below
This drunken, senseless reeling
Hands on my face
Some silk and lace
Sweet perfume kisses
For me
Wherever you burn
I have returned
You lucky lady
Honey bee
I have to leave you in the morning
You always wanted to be free
Stay with me
Sweet lucky lady
Don't ever leave me
Honey bee
Awake in cold places
Cool ice and icy faces
Some dead and some living
Most of them doing something in between
My lady in waiting
Must have turned to hating me
Some bitter awakening this has been
The next time she calls I'm gonna let her in
The next time she calls I'm gonna let her in
And if she leaves me in the morning
At least we both have been relieved
Now stay with me
Stay with me
Sweet lucky lady
Don't you ever leave me
Honey bee

Madrugda

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου